How do I renew my scholarship? 

Every year we will ask you to complete the Annual Renewal Process, so we can make sure you are on track to complete your STEM or health care degree.   

To maintain eligibility, you must:   

  • Pursue an eligible STEM or health care major.   
  • Enroll at an eligible Washington state institution.  
  • Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as defined by your college or university. You can  confirm your institution’s GPA and minimum credit completion requirements with the financial aid office on campus.  
  • Enroll in at least three credits every term. Your scholarship funds will be refunded, and your scholarship will be placed on deferment (placed on pause) if you are enrolled in less than three credits. You can defer for up to one academic year (three quarters or two semesters). 
  • File the FAFSA or WASFA by June 1 each year.  
  • Apply for Federal Education Tax Credits, if eligible.  Visit the IRS page to learn more about education credits.   

Watch the video below to learn more about how to renew your scholarship.