The Washington State Opportunity Scholarship Scholar Portal is here!
All current recipients of the WSOS scholarship are required to create a Scholar Portal account.
Our new, customized Scholar Portal allows you to access everything you need to know about your scholarship 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Your portal makes it easy to find information such as your college/university, award amount for your scholarship, and the status of a request form (if applicable).
The request forms available on the Scholar Portal are also an easy way to notify WSOS of any changes that may affect your scholarship funding.
All of the request forms we have available in the Scholar Portal are listed below. You’ll also find information on the documents you’ll need and the amount of time it takes to process your request on the portal.
- Change in Enrollment (Credit Load)
- Changing College/University of Attendance
- Update Contact Information
- WSOS Increase
- Petition for Extenuating Circumstances*
*After you submit a request form, you can view the status of your request form as pending, approved or denied. Please allow 2-4 weeks of processing time.
To sign up for the Scholar Portal:
Please click here: https://webportalapp.com/sp/wsosscholars
Please follow these instructions when signing up or accessing your Scholar Portal:
Directions for accessing the WSOS Scholar Portal for the first time:
- If this is the first time accessing the Scholar Portal, please click “forgot your password” as the first step.
- Be sure to enter the email address where you received the email from WSOS notifying you about the launch of the new WSOS Scholar Portal.
- Once you enter your email address, you will receive a link to reset your password.
- Once you reset your password, you will then be taken to the WSOS Scholar Portal.
If you have already created a Scholar Portal account by following the steps above, please do the following:
- Sign in using the email account we have on file for you.
- Enter your password.
- If you forgot your password you can reset your password by clicking “forgot your password.”
- If you would like to change the email address used for your login credentials for the new WSOS Scholar Portal, please do the following:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-899-5002 and let us know that you would like to change your email and proceed with signing up with the WSOS Scholar Portal.