Members of the public may register for remote or submit written Public Comment to address the Board. Please read the following details in their entirety to submit your comment.
How to submit a remote public comment
Email Dena Parmer at email@example.com to speak during Public Comment. You must register 48 hours before the meeting start time. Public comments can last six minutes in total, with each speaker having two minutes for comment. Speakers must be registered to be recognized by the Board Chair.
How to submit a written public comment
Email Dena Parmer at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your comments read during Public Comment. You must submit your comment 48 hours before the meeting start time. Public Comment lasts six minutes in total with each speaker/submitter having two minutes for comment.
Guidelines & tips
- Agenda times are estimated.
- Generally, each speaker has two minutes to address the Board. If more than 3 people sign up, speaker slots will be granted in order of registration/submission, and speakers will be limited to one minute and thirty seconds each.
- The total “Public Comment” period will be no more than six minutes.
- Please be advised that each speaker’s public comment is being recorded.
- Questions will not be answered during a speaker’s turn.
- Give your name and connection to WSOS.
- All comments should be addressed to the Board Chair, not individual Board members, staff, or members of the audience.